Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jaden and his blog and other random stuff

Jaden is so excited. He is getting his very own blog right now. Sarah is helping him set it up so watch out for an invite. I can't wait to see what types of things he blogs about. The very fact that a 7 year old has a blog is pretty amusing to me. Love that dude.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! So excited. Can't wait to sit down to dinner with our family and eat all the delicious grub. Sarah and I are also contemplating going out on Black Friday to do some shopping. Its been a long time since we went out together and it might be nice to just hang out. As long as she gets coffee and breakfast she's good to go. Even though we got all our Christmas shopping done already (yes you heard me!) there are still a few deals that are too good to pass up.

I busted out some of my old comic books last night and looked through them with Jaden. He was beside himself with joy. I had some dupes of several issues so I gave him a GI Joe comic. Now, you may not know but my son is turning into quite the GI Joe fan. He loves the toys and the cartoons. So when he got his very own GI Joe comic (just like daddy used to read when he was a kid) you'd think he won the lotto. He's been very careful with it and is putting it back into the plastic bag when he's done reading so it stays nice. He also informed me that he no longer wants to save his money for GI Joe figures, now he wants to save it for comics. HAHA...makes me laugh. He totally reminds me of me when I was a kid. I also got a super awesome score for one of his Christmas presents but I can't talk of that now....shhhhh.

We sat down and watched our Little Peeps the other night (its our family show) and its kinda depressing to watch that family going through the stuff they are now. Its very obvious that the parents' relationship is strained and its starting to affect the kids. Just hope they can work stuff out and stay together. Always sad to see families fall apart.

I think I need to have a poker night again soon. I have some buddies that have been asking and that I haven't seen in a while. One of my friends is going through some tough times with medical/health problems right now and he was asking me the other day when we can get together again. He's at a place right now where he needs to surround himself with friends and positivity and just try to have some fun. I really want to get everyone together just so we can hang out with him. Hopefully the schedule will permit...maybe in the next week or so.

Well I guess that's enough random stuff for now. See you all around blog-ville.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. **rapid giggle**

    I love you, and your mini-me son :)

    Thanksgiving, YAY!!!

    Black Friday = Starbucks after a week of subpar toilet watered coffee = priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY AM I STILL SHOWING AS JADEN!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete