Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm a crossword maniac!!!

So Sarah and I have begun doing daily crossword puzzles online. There is nothing better than taking a few relaxing moments to work my puzzle while sipping the morning cuppa Joe.

Now some may say I'm old, and to that I'd probably have to agree. I guess I am old. But I am also expanding my cranium at a much faster rate than you. I can feel the neural pathways widening as I whip out the answers! Besides, do you know what a policeman's club in Ghana is called? Didn't think so.

Anyway, they are fun, but I have noticed that a lot of the same clues and answers are reused. Each puzzle is written by a different person each day and some of them just blatantly rip off clues from the puzzles a couple days before. Come on people, don't be slackers. If you're gonna write a puzzle, give it your all! Don't cheap out and copy someone else's stuff.

Well just wanted to share. Plus Sarah got all excited when she thought I was going to blog and it turned out I was just reading others. So this is really for her. Sorry dudes.

Now, off to do my daily puzzle. Stinking work got in the way earlier so I'm behind a bit!

Ta Ta!

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks honey! A blog for me! Yahoo!

    I'm glad you are a blogger..and a crossword puzzler..brings me joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I almost forgot you had this blog! Good to hear from you again... and I gotta still admit I like these better than FB... I'm trying, but ya know I'M OLDER!!!! See you Saturday. Love you...

    ReplyDelete