Friday, October 16, 2009

Week End

Well this week is finally drawing to a close. Its been a hectic past couple weeks actually but lots of things came to a head this week. Lots of things also got resolved and there are some changes coming down the road for our family.

For those of you that haven't read Sarah's latest blog, you can read that for more info. Long story short, Sarah is leaving her job on Nov. 1 to stay home more and we're moving Jaden into home school now rather than waiting until next year. BTW, if anyone needs, or knows of someone who needs, a house cleaner let us know. Sarah is going to be starting up her cleaning business again and will be accepting new clients soon.

As I said, long couple of weeks but we now have a sense of peace about a lot of things that were on our hearts and minds. God is good and He provides a way even when we might not be able to see one. We have faith that we're making the right decisions because we're following His will. And I know everything will work out perfectly according to His plan...although maybe not the way we think it should.

I for one am happy to put this week behind me. We have the wedding of our wonderful friends Jen and Eric to look forward to on Saturday and no extra commitments this weekend. We are ready to spend some time in the company of friends and enjoy some much needed rest. Next week is a new chapter and the future is filled with adventure and change. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings our way!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry my first comment didn't show. I know it saddened you greatly. I'm sorry if you shed a tear..perhaps dos tearos. But, I said something like...

    "I LOVE YOU! And, no extra commitments is a beautiful thing!"

    But, I left out the part where it talked about me being totally unfathomably in love with you. Because that would have just been too sappy for blogland. So glad I kept that to myself.

    ReplyDelete